Hello, can we help you ?
  • New
    Detrás da casa larga 2019
    Detrás da casa larga 2019

    Detrás da casa larga 2019

    €15.25
    Tax Excluded
    Return policy:14
    There are not enough products in stock

    Behind the Casa Long is a wine from the Casa Grande winery in Almuiña-Albo in Pontevedra. Located in the town of Arbo, the Casa Grande de Almuiña is a property with 6 hectares of vineyards, from which they select the best plots to make their white wines. 

     

    To this we must add AS REGADAS, a small plot of red varieties just 800 meters from the winery. 

     

    It is a wine with a cherry color and a garnet edge. Very expressive aroma of red fruit and mountain herbs. In the mouth it is fruity and with good acidity. 


    Quantity :
    No Product available

     

    Security policy

     

    Delivery policy

     

    Return policy

    Description: 

     

    Fermentation with native yeasts in a concrete winepress and traditionally trodden. Destemming 40% of the grapes, the rest is processed whole and with stems. Maceration for 7 days in the winepress for subsequent pressing and finishing the fermentation in stainless steel tanks. 

     

    80% carried out malolactic fermentation in barrels and the subsequent aging for 12 months. The barrels used have several uses and different sizes (225, 400 and 500 liters). The remaining 20% had no contact with the wood, remaining in stainless steel tanks until homogenization. 

     

    Information of interest: 

     

    12% Vol. -75cl. 


    000208

    Specific References

    New product

    Detrás da casa larga 2019

    €15.25
    Tax Excluded
    Return policy:14