Hello, can we help you ?
  • New
    Tokaji Furmint Chateau Dereszla 2017
    Tokaji Furmint Chateau Dereszla 2017

    Tokaji Furmint Chateau Dereszla 2017

    €17.45
    Tax Excluded
    Return policy:14
    Last items in stock

    Château Dereszla Tokaji Dry 

     

    A fresh white wine from Hungary. 

     

    Young white wine. 


    Quantity :
    Hurry Up Only 2 Items left items
     

    Security policy

     

    Delivery policy

     

    Return policy

    Description: 

     

    Château Dereszla Tokaji Dry is a white wine blend of the furmint, sárgamuskotály (small grain muscat), kabar and hárslevelű varieties produced by Château Dereszla in the Tokaj-Hegyalja region, Hungary. 

     

    Château Dereszla is a renowned winery located in the Tokaji region that produces sweet wines with clusters affected by botrytis cinerea and where they also make dry wines obtained from their native varieties, such as this Château Dereszla Tokaji Dry. 

     

    The harvest is carried out manually. The must ferments in stainless steel tanks under controlled temperatures. Finally, the wine is aged for 6 months on its fine lees: 85% is aged in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 15% is aged in new oak barrels. The furmint variety adds acidity and body while the sárgamuskotály grape adds flavor and the kabar grape gives a subtle touch of spice to the wine. 

     

    An ideal opportunity to taste the expression of Hungary's native varieties outside of its well-known sweet Tokay wines. 

     

    Information of interest: 

     

    10.5% Vol. - 375ml. 


    000196
    2 Items

    Specific References

    New product

    Tokaji Furmint Chateau Dereszla 2017

    €17.45
    Tax Excluded
    Return policy:14